One thing I really value is having time to myself. I like to hunker down and watch a lot of movies, read crappy science fiction, and sleep a lot. This is how I get vitamin D deficiencies. The nearly-blackout curtains in my bedroom certainly don't help. Here I have no friends so I am never obligated to do anything but work and occasionally eat with my family. Other than being forced to go to church and hide my tattoo, living here is nearly ideal.

All things considered I was tremendously productive today. I finished that hat. I watched several mini-series (produced by the BBC, pre-20th C. period pieces duh). I wrote letters, but did not stamp or send them.
Things to do tomorrow:
1. Work
2. Find my netflix movie. I know it's somewhere in my things.
3. Get this art history nonsense sorted out.
4. Read "the Humanoid Touch" which looks promising.
No comments:
Post a Comment